Quicke releases NEW Powergrab L+/XL+
Aimed at users looking for maximum output and build quality
The new models available in the range are the Powergrab L+ for loaders with a lift capacity of up to 5.5 tonnes and the Powergrab XL+ for loaders with a lift capacity of up to 10 tonnes. The two implements are designed as powerful bucket grabs for silage handling with telehandlers and wheel loaders. The highly efficient new Powergrab models are ideally suited to farms with high feed rates. Their powerful cylinders can handle all types of silage, grass, maize, straw and farmyard manure. The build quality is second to none, this is the Rolls Royce of grabs.
The Powergrab L+ and XL+ would also be an excellent addition to any anaerobic digestion operation. With its large volume capacity and clean operation, it will save time when handling whole crop, maize or beet and other farm waste associated with the anaerobic digestion process. Both the Powergrab L+ and XL+ are available with the bolt on brackets, which allows them to be used with all popular loader types.
• Efficient bucket grab for silage handling with large front loaders, telehandlers, and wheel loaders
- For loaders with a lift capacity of 3 – 5.5 tonnes
- Up to 2.1 m3of silage in a single operation
- Opening width 200 cm
- High-capacity bucket grab for silage handling with large telehandlers and wheel loaders
- For loaders with a lift capacity of 5 – 10 tonnes
- Up to 3 m3of silage in a single operation
- Opening width 214 cm