The innovative driveline allows operators to achieve work rates of more than 17 hectares per hour. The power flows from the axially mounted engine down the powerbands and driveshafts and directly to the three mowers. Superior operator comfort comes from hydraulic cutting height control from the cab and fully hydraulic ground pressure control.
- Direct drive through Powerbands and driveshafts
- Stepless and hydraulic cutting height control
- DuoGrip centre-of-gravity suspension on side mowers
- Front mower with optional auto sideshift relative to the current steering angle
The Swath Mergers:
Cutting , conditioning and producing one single swath – the BigM 450 completes three tasks in one operation. The swathing hoods open and close from the cab, spreading the grass across the full cutting width or feeding in to the central swath formed by the front mower. The augers form an integral part of the side mowers, they deposit material on the swath that was formed by the front mower without the material touching the ground, ensuring the crop stays clean and reducing a pass in the harvest chain.
- Swathing hoods open and close conveniently from the cab.
- Swath merging augers are driven by belts
- Augers ensure clean crop feed, controlled at your fingertips