Quicke launches new range of Yard Loader Implements
Quicke, one of the world’s leading suppliers of farming implements, has launched a new addition to their implement range. Following more than seven decades of experience in the farming industry Quicke have developed five new implements designed to optimize working conditions. The new Yard Loader implements deliver convincing performance through optimal shape and perfect manoeuverability in narrow spaces.
With the launch of the latest Yard Loader implements Quicke are expanding their product portfolio. The new range of Yard Loader implements is available for purchase since the beginning of August 2020 and includes the following models:
- GS+ bucket – a general purpose bucket with strong design for Compact Wheel Loaders. Available with Quicke’s innovative Bolt-On-Hook system M16S plus various accessories.
- Grading Bucket S – a robust grading bucket with high visibility through the bucket, designed for Compact Wheel Loaders. Available with the most common loader hook types as well as a snow clearing extension.
- Multibenne S+ – versatile Bucket grab for smaller compact wheel loaders. Available with Quicke’s Bolt-On-Hook system M16S plus various accessories.
- Silograb S+ – Fork grab with design perfected for use with small material handlers. Available with Quicke’s Bolt-On-Hook system M16S plus various accessories.
- Pallet Fork S – ideal for narrow built material handlers and provides excellent visibility. Available for most common hook types.
Henrik Jönsson, Director R&D Implements in Sweden, explains the unique advantages of the new Yard Loader implements:
“We have designed the new implements for the compact wheel loader to tackle any kind of task in our customers’ every day work and to increase their productivity. The size and geometry of the implements are perfectly adjusted to yard loaders’ weight and lift capacity. And with the available Bolt on Hooks geometry it gives the customers the perfect work angles for their machine! All that, in order to guarantee our customers can carry out their work smarter – not harder.”
To learn more about Quicke’s new range of Yard Loader implements, please get in touch with Colin Gillespie +353 87 052 2820 or ask your local dealer