We’re Hiring! Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator – Job Specification
Farmhand is one of the leading distributors of farm machinery in Ireland. Based in Damastown, Dublin 15, Farmhand imports, assembles and distributes machinery through a network of 34 independent dealers and offers products by such manufacturers as Krone, Amazone, Quicke, Zuidberg and APV. Fastparts, a separate division of Farmhand supplies 30,000 different lines of parts through a dealer network of 450 in Ireland.
Marketing coordinator reporting to Marketing Director.
This role is 75% office based at our premises in Dublin 15 and 25% on the road around Ireland. Our hours of work are Monday- Friday 08.30am- 17.30pm (Summer), 08.30am-17.00pm (Winter). Some travel to our European suppliers will be expected but this should not be more than 7 days per year.
- Responsibility for helping draw up and implement a marketing plan. This includes but is not limited to newspaper, social media and online for machinery and parts side of business
- Communicating with agri. journalists and writing press releases on new machines and products
- Working with a designer to create effective advertisements
- Communicating with sales team to establish marketing focus
- Helping dealers with specific campaigns for open days, demonstrations etc.
- Helping to organise trade shows, open days and promotion of demonstrations
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Working with photographers and videographers to create strong farm user testimonials that can be used online and in native advertising
- Harnessing Microsoft CRM system to create direct mail campaigns and qualifying leads for the sales team
- Collaborate with other departments to help with marketing campaigns
- Responsibility for updating the website with supplied copy, imagery and other media
- Scope and freedom to develop the website design alongside the Marketing Director in order to keep farmhand.ie at the forefront of the industry
- Experience or relevant third level degree in business/ marketing
- Excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of farming and the farm machinery industry
- Experience in creating marketing campaigns and implementing them
- Strong social media advertising skills
- Outgoing, energetic and willing to take own initiative and drive internal business growth, by communicating with future and current clients.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills. Editing photo/video content desirable but not essential.
- Full clean driver’s license
Send CVs to email@example.com . Closing date 8th April